IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Ads on this site are GUARANTEED VIRUS FREE, your computer will not get a Virus from our ads.

Author Topic: DC Generator Systems for Marine and Off Grid Residential  (Read 3956 times)

Capt Rob

• View Profile
DC Generator Systems for Marine and Off Grid Residential
« on: July 30, 2009, 03:56:30 PM »
I'm developing a line of DC Generators to provide charging of large banks of batteries to support inverted AC power for yachts and off grid residential cabins and homes. I'm using two  different Kubota diesel engines to large frame Leece Neville alternators. Depending on the requirements the systems can provide from 185 to 370 amps of 12 volt charging power. The systems are designed to turn one or two alternators with large K-8 series serpentine belt system. The engine runs at a constant goverened speed and the regulator controls the field to provide the three step charge rate matched to the spisific battery type and bank size.

Let me know if you have had any experiance with similer systems or if you have any questions. I have photos and detail to share if you are interested.

Ask the Rebuilder

DC Generator Systems for Marine and Off Grid Residential
« on: July 30, 2009, 03:56:30 PM »

Randy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: DC Generator Systems for Marine and Off Grid Residential
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 10:39:02 PM »
Yes, I'm interested in all type of charging systems, I would like to see what you have.